суббота, 26 ноября 2011 г.

Internet in my life.


I think young people of today can’t live without the Internet.
As for me, I use the Internet to watch films and communicate with friends. I also read news in the Internet instead of reading newspapers. The Internet helps me to find information very quickly. Some people think that there are a lot of fake in the Internet, but I believe if you are critical about things you find there, you will see  if the information is true or not.   
  
The Internet gives us a lot of opportunities to visit foreign countries without leaving your flat. Many people have no money or sometimes they have problems with their health and can’t go abroad and enjoy amazing sights. The Internet enables them to see the best museums, galleries and gives people a chance to have a look at towns and cities, architectural monuments and famous works of art.
The Internet helps us to find friends all over the world. We can contact each other without problem. Some people think that it’s less likely to have a lasting friendship in the Internet, because everything moves fast and changes all the time. But I am sure that it isn’t true, because if people have common interests they will maintain their communication and even friendship in real life. 
I like painting and I have many friends in the Internet who share my interest. We discuss our new works and paintings, different methods of graphic and drawing, new exhibitions. We communicate with each other not only via Internet, but in real life too. But the Internet gives us a chance to talk more often.
The Internet also helps me in my studies, especially in my English and Japanese lessons. I prefer to watch Japanese and American films without subtitles. I like downloading unadapted books and read them when I have free time. I also want to add that the Internet helps people who live far from big cities to buy books or gadgets online, for example.
You can use the Internet not only for study and work, but for fun. There are a lot of online games in the Internet and you can create your own teams. I think it develops esprit de corps and comradeship.
To sum it up, we can’t imagine modern life without the Internet. So, I think the Internet gives us a lot of benefits and we should appreciate the Internet and appreciate the opportunities which it gives us. 

                            Even this cat can't live without Internet.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий