среда, 14 декабря 2011 г.

My favourite gadget - Cintique 12WX


 

Today I want to tell you about my favorite electronic thing.  It’s Cintiq Pen Display for drawing by Wacom. Wacom is a Japanese company. But there are a lot of offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.

I like drawing very much and this thing helps me in my hobby.  The Cintiq family of interactive pen displays enables creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively by using Wacom's patented, professional pen technology directly on the surface of an LCD display.

In this picture you can see what Cintiq looks like. It’s quite expensive, but a very useful and brand-new gadget. These high-quality displays offer world-class levels of precision, control and comfort for editting digital images, applying effects and filters, sketching, painting and modeling.

This gadget is very handy for users, because it offers working with traditional brushes and markers while offering all the benefits of a digital workflow. The Cintiq's scratch-resistant glass surface is completely flat from edge to edge, allowing the hand to glide easily over the entire surface. They also come equipped with finger-sensitive Touch Strips and ExpressKeys that can be customized to execute commonly-used shortcuts and modifiers to speed and simplify any workflow.

Cintiq can support applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Sketch Book Pro, Corel Painter and hundreds of other applications.

To sum it up, I can say drawing with the help of this gadget is very comfortable and gives me enormous pleasure and helps me to turn my ideas into pictures.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий