среда, 20 марта 2013 г.

What’s the best and worst thing about being my age.



I reckon that being a student is a good time in my life. Now I have freedom of choosing and freedom of action. I have so much hope and so many dreams that I think I can achieve anything. I can also try out different hobbies and choose what I fell like doing.
The best thing of being young is that you have lots of energy and you can enjoy your life. For example, spending time with your friends, going to the parties and clubs, and staying out late and hanging out with friends.
You have enough time, because you are still free and don't married, but when you are getting older, you have more responsibilities, don’t you,  such as family, job and so on.
Now I’m studying at university and actually I like it. Of course, I have to read for lectures and study a lot, but at the same time I’m  getting  lots of knowledge which is definitely going to help me in my future career. I also believe that learning languages is very interesting and useful too. 
On the other hand, there are some bad things about being 20. I have to think about my future career, because it’s very difficult, you know, to find a good and well-paid job, because at this age you don’t have enough experience and unfortunately you might be looked at as not serious about your job. One more thing is that I’m often short of cash and I can’t buy expensive things that I want.
To sum it up, I can say that it’s a nice time about being young. And the best thing is that there’s plenty of time ahead of me, time to get things right.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий